Three days week end over

I rest my blog for a few days for some personal reasons.

I can't find any good topics to tell. Actually this week is hard every day. Three days weekend is just over and really I’ve been busy hmmm… these are petty unusual for me. I like the escada perfume and the doll, of course, the guerlain spf 20 compact foundation. Thanks for the stuff!!! I went to see a friend in Nikko Dusit Hotel, enjoyed the amenities of the hotel and enjoyed the Japanese food for dinner. Check this out, a new style of restaurant has opened, Italian Restaurant named, 'Tosca', (comes from the famous Italian opera by Giacomo Puccini that premiered in 1900.) the newest Italian restaurant serving flavorful menu and extensive wine selections for all Italian food lovers. OF COURSE! I have never been there, I will try if somebody treat me. For me, this fine restaurant is really one of a kind and sounds delicious to me. Since I am super “Italian culture fan", I want to try this one!

For my granddaughter who just came from Dubai, thanks for the big hug and kisses, it throws away my loads and strengthen our ties….makes me feel important. I love you Juju!!!

0 comments: