The trend item I bought accidentally

I impressed to see the different charms sold as I entered SM Bacoor Paradise Philippines . I know some stones are being used for health, personal, religious meanings to them, even when I’m in the bingo station sometimes, I noticed women wearing a bracelet with different kinds of stones.

Out of my curiosity, the trend item I bought accidentally were these precious stones. From the time I wore this stuff, I felt a kind of peace and a lot blessings comes in me. For those who have interest in this subject, check out the traditional meaning of these stones meanings which I gathered from the internet- http://www.crystal-cure.com/jewelry-bracelets.html

Rose
Quartz
Emerald = popular for their love properties
Moonstone
Lapis lazuli
Jade

Aventurine
Tourmulated Quartz
Citrine = bring good luck, good fortune and prosperity.
Garnet
Opal

0 comments: